Do This Workout For a Natural Breast Lift
There is a connection between the classic calisthenic push-up and the push-up bra: they both give your breasts a little lift! Yes, you can get a perkier bust by working your pec muscles, which lie directly under your breast tissue. We’ve created a quick circuit workout u2014 it should take you under 10 minutes to do u2014 that tones your chest and give your boobs a natural lift. The workout includes back exercises to improve your posture, so you can stand tall to highlight your perkier chest.
Directions: Do this five-exercise circuit three times, taking a break between sets to stretch your chest. Use weights between five and 10 pounds.
| Lying Chest Fly
- Lie on your back with your hips and knees both at 90-degree angles. Using your low abs, press your lower back into the mat. Raise your arms toward the ceiling, palms facing each other, keeping the elbow joint slightly bent.
- Keeping your torso stable, open your arms out to the sides until your elbows are about two inches from the floor.
- Raise your arms back to the ceiling, bringing the weights together over your chest. This counts as one rep.
- Bonus: This position works your abs too, but if keeping your legs up in table-top position hurts your lower back, bring your feet down to the mat.
| Basic Push-Up
- Start in a plank position with your arms and legs straight, shoulders above your wrists.
- Take a breath in, and as you exhale, bend your elbows out to the sides and lower your chest toward the ground. Stop as soon as your shoulders are in line with your elbows. Inhale to straighten the arms. This counts as one rep.
- If this is too difficult, do this exercise with your knees on the floor.
| Bridge With Chest Press
Reps: 12 presses, holding bridge
- Start on your back with your knees bent and your feet hip distance apart, holding weights by your chest.
- Squeeze your glutes as you push your pelvis toward the ceiling, coming into a bridge. Keep your ribs aligned with your pelvis.
- Holding the bridge, press the weights to the ceiling directly above your shoulders for a total of 12 reps.
- Lower your pelvis down to the mat to compete the set.
- Bonus: This position tones your butt too.
| Lateral Plank Walk
Reps: 12, alternating directions
- Begin in plank position with your hands underneath your shoulders and your body in one straight line.
- Simultaneously cross your right hand toward the left as you step your left foot out to the left. Then simultaneously step your left hand and right foot to the left, returning to the plank position. Your hands move together as your feet step apart. Take two more steps in this direction, keeping your abs pulled toward your spine and your pelvis level. This completes one rep.
- Reverse directions, taking three steps the right.
- Do 12 reps total complete one set.
- Bonus: This exercise is great for toning the shoulders and works the core too.
| Bent-Over Reverse Fly
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand with your closed palms facing out, stand with the knees slightly bent. Keeping your back flat, and bend forward at the hip joint.
- Lift both arms to the sides, maintaining a slight bend in the elbows, and squeeze your shoulder blades together. Then, with control, lower the dumbbells back together.
- This completes one rep.
- Bonus: This exercise strengthens your upper back to improve your posture.
| Kneeling Chest Stretch
- Begin sitting on your heels. Lean back and place your palms flat on the floor about eight to 10 inches behind you so your fingertips are pointing away.
- Press your hands firmly into the ground to lift the chest high, arching your back. To increase the stretch, lower your head behind you, stretching through your throat and the front of your chest even more.
- Hold for 30 seconds.