This double twist ponytail is perfect to keep in your every day hairstyle repertoire. It looks pretty and effortless, and best of all, it’s done in six easy steps—which is perfect for days when you want to have a cute hairstyle, but you don’t have a lot of time to spend getting ready. Wear it with jeans, a t-shirt, and a blazer for a nice workday look or, with a dress and a chunky cardigan for a cool, casual look. This hairstlye works on many different hair textures, but definitely works best with long hair. Follow the steps below to get the look:
1. Comb through your hair, then take the top half of your hair and put in a half-updo with a small elastic.
2. Now make a hole just above the elastic.
3. Flip the half-up ponytail through the hole.
4. Now combine the top and bottom sections of hair and secure your hair into another ponytail at the nape of your neck.
5. Now take the new ponytail you just made, make a hole above the first half up ponytail just like you did before and flip also the new ponytail through the same hole like the first time. Pull it the whole way through so it comes out underneath the two elastics.
6. Pull on the ponytail a bit to tighten it and then take some bobby pins to pull the twist together in the middle and secure it in place.
And you have a beautiful, easy update on the classic pony!